The City of Sunnyvale Staff has included the October 14 Planning Commission Hearing as an additional method for the public to comment on the (Item 2) Draft SEIR for the Moffett Place Project, (1152 Bordeaux Drive). Also on the agenda is (Item 1.B) 433 North Mathilda – Peery Park.
The location and time is:
- 8:00 p.m. – Public Hearing – Council Chambers, 456 W. Olive Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Item 1.B: 433 North Mathilda Avenue is the approval of a USE PERMIT to allow two new office buildings with a total of approximately 213,126 square feet resulting in a 53% Floor Area Ratio. LOT LINE ADJUSTMENT to combine two lots into one 9.27 acre parcel.
Item 2: 1152 Bordeaux Dr. (APNs: Various) Proposed Project. COMMENTS ON DRAFT SUBSEQUENT ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT REPORT – The purpose of the meeting will be to gather public input on the Draft Subsequent Environmental Impact Report (DSEIR) for the Moffett Place project, which includes: 1) Moffett Park Specific Plan Amendment; 2) Rezone; 3) Major Moffett Park Design Review; and 4) Development Agreement to allow 1.8 million square feet of office with parking structures, amenities building and site improvements located over approximately 55 acres. Additional information is available online at MoffettPlace.inSunnyvale.com
Staff contact: Shaunn Mendrin, (408) 730-7429, Smendrin@sunnyvale.ca.gov
No action will be taken at this meeting. This public hearing is an opportunity for the public to provide comments on the DSEIR. Written comments may be submitted until 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 15, 2013
CLICK HERE for the Oct 14 Planning Commission Agenda.
Silicon Valley Business Journal reports the following Peery Park projects in queue:
- 433 N. Mathilda Ave. two new office buildings, a four-story 213,126 square feet – Christensen Holdings – USE PERMIT Oct 14, 2013
- 555 N. Mathilda Ave. 587,000-square-foot LinkedIn project – Approved
- 767 N. Mathilda. 233,400-square-foot building construct a new 6-story R&D office building serviced by a 4-level parking structure on a 4.8 acre site that currently includes two parcels – DiNapoli
- 615 N. Mathilda Ave. 264,000 square feet and a four-level parking garage – DiNapoli
- 645 Almanor Ave – St. Jude Medical expanding campus – On tap: A six-story 176,000-square-foot building and five-level parking garage.
- 600 W. California Ave 107,000-square-foot office/R&D building at the office park, which already includes nine buildings that total 516,760 square feet – Legacy Partners
- 696 N. Mathilda Avenue The project proposes to combine these two parcels into one 43,381 square foot lot and construct a new one-story, 4,393 square foot restaurant with drive-thru facility – DiNapoli
CLICK HERE for more information regarding the Moffett Place Draft SEIR.
CLICK HERE for the San Jose Mercury News article Sunnyvale: Public input needed for 1.8 million-square-foot Moffett Park office complex.