The video from Oct 15, 2013 City of Sunnyvale City Council Candidate Forum is now available on-line at:
Sunnyvale does not have Districts per each Council Seat. Therefore, voters will have the opportunity to vote for each of the three seats City of Sunnyvale Council Election 2013.
The deadline to register to vote in this election is Oct. 21. Registration cards are available at the Sunnyvale Public Library. Voters may also register online at registertovote.ca.gov.
Cal Pensions in Brief has prepared Summary of Candidates Forum:
- Seat 1 – Frazer vs. Larsson http://calpensionsbrief.blogspot.com/2013/10/oct-2013-league-of-women-voters_19.html
- Seat 2 – http://calpensionsbrief.blogspot.com/2013/10/oct-2013-league-of-women-voters_18.html
- Seat 3 – http://calpensionsbrief.blogspot.com/2013/10/oct-2013-league-of-women-voters.html
- ANDY FRAZER – Software Engineer
- GUSTAV LARSSON – Software Engineer
- STEVE HOFFMAN – Chief Executive Officer
- GLENN HENDRICKS – Senior Engineering Manager
- GUSTAVO MAGAÑA – Law School Student
- JAMES R. “JIM” GRIFFITH – Engineer/Sunnyvale Councilmember
- TAPPAN (TAP) G. MERRICK – Investment Adviser Representative