PLEASE make your voice heard and VOTE for JOSH GROSSMAN on Nov. 6th.
Josh Grossman is a Technology Executive and Attorney looking for Innovative solutions for tough problems such as Sunnyvale traffic, balanced growth, reducing Airplane noise, and protecting mobile home parks. Most importantly, Josh has not accepted donations from Political Action Committee PACs or Developers. Why is this important? PACs are political committees organized for the purpose of raising and spending money to elect and defeat candidates. Most PACs represent business, labor or ideological interests. Josh promises to make independent decisions on behalf of, and for Sunnyvale Residents.
VISIT: https://www.josh4council.com/ Continue reading
Posted in Glenn Hendricks, Glenn Hendricks Sunnyvale, Henry Alexander III, Josh Grossman, Sunnyvale City Council, Sunnyvale City Council Election
Tagged 2018 Josh Grossman for Sunnyvale City Council Seat 2, Candidates for Sunnyvale City Council 2018, Glenn Hendricks, Glenn Hendricks Council, Gustav Larrson Sunnyvale, Henry Alexander III, Josh Grossman, Joshua Grossman Sunnyvale, Sunnyvale City Council Election 2018
ADVOCATING for Sunnyvale, VOTE for Henry Alexander III, SEAT 1, Sunnyvale City Council on November 6, 2018!
Watch Henry’s presentation provided to the Sunnyvale City Council to see how he researches, explores, reviews, and then carefully delivers a beneficial solution. This is the type of Candidate who is well-suited to being an excellent Council Member.
FOR MORE INFO About Henry Alexander III
- Three-time former Chair Sunnyvale Parks & Recreation Commission, Commissioner since 2012
- Two-time President of the Ray-Nor Park Neighborhood Association 2012-2014, 2016-2018
- Worked at major tech companies such as Facebook, Google, Western Digital, and Seagate which gives me a current view of today’s technology and “Move Fast” culture.
- Adjunct professor at Cogswell College in both the Business Arts and English/Humanities degree programs.
- Has taken the role of spokesperson and leader in the neighborhood he lives in and surrounding communities in Sunnyvale. He has helped plan several outreach events to help strengthen the bonds within the community and to promote connection.
- Henry has emerged as the City’s point of contact to communicate with the community at large. He has hosted extremely well-attended forums which have included Mayor Glenn Hendricks, Sunnyvale DPS, and City Traffic staff.
- Led initiatives such as “Save Raynor Park” as well as “Adopt a Park” which mobilized over 1,000 residents in less than about a week to obtain petition signatures to save open space.
- Served as the mentor for numerous high school students as leader of the Generation Xample music program.
Make your VOICE Heard and Vote for HENRY on Nov. 6th !!
Posted in City of Sunnyvale: City Council, Gustav Larsson, Henry Alexander III, Josh Grossman
Tagged Glenn Hendricks, Gustav Larrson Sunnyvale, Henry Alexander III, Henry Alexander III for Sunnyvale Council, Josh Grossman, Sunnyvale City Council Campaign Funding PACs and Developers, sunnyvale city council candidates, Sunnyvale City Council Election 2018, Sunnyvale Election Council Members
Thank you Michael Goldman, of Cal Pensions in Brief, who published a page with 9 videos of the City Council Candidates from the Sept 30, 2013 COOL Candidate forum:
- Seat 1: ANDY FRAZER, Software Engineer and GUSTAV LARSSON, Software Engineer
- Seat 2: STEVE HOFFMAN, Chief Executive Officer and GLENN HENDRICKS, Senior Engineering Manager and GUSTAVO MAGAÑA, Law School Student
- JIM GRIFFITH, Engineer/Sunnyvale and Councilmember TAP MERRICK, Investment Adviser Representative
CLICK HERE for the video link.
Posted in Andy Frazer, Andy Frazer Council, Andy Frazer Sunnyvale, City of Sunnyvale Council Election 2013, Steve Hoffman, Steve Hoffman Council, Sunnyvale City Council, Tap Merrick
Tagged Andy Frazer for Council, Cal Pensions in Brief, Glenn Hendricks, Gustav Larsson, GUSTAVO MAGAÑA, Jim Griffith for Sunnyvale Council, Michael Goldman, Steve Hoffman for Sunnyvale City Council, Sunnyvale City Council Election 2013, Tap Merrick Sunnyvale Council
Andy Frazer is running for Sunnyvale City Council, Seat 1, in Nov 2013. He has served on the city’s Sustainability Commission because environmental stewardship is one of his passions.
Andy brings a wealth of knowledge and leadership to the key issue of environmental sustainability and states:
In order to reduce the city’s use of fossil fuels and to reduce our greenhouse gas emissions, I will give my full support to replacing the Water Pollution Control Plant, which is the city’s largest consumer of energy, and the city’s largest emitter of greenhouse gas. Continue reading
Posted in Andy Frazer, Andy Frazer Council, Andy Frazer Sunnyvale, City of Sunnyvale Council Election 2013, Glenn Hendricks, Glenn Hendricks Sunnyvale, Sunnyvale City Council Election
Tagged Andy Frazer for Council, Andy Frazer Sunnyvale, Glenn Hendricks, Glenn Hendricks Council, Gustav Larsson Sunnyvale, Jim Griffith for Council, Steve Hoffman Sunnyvale, Sunnyvale City Council Election 2013, Tap Merrick for Sunnyvale Council