ADVOCATING for Sunnyvale, VOTE for Henry Alexander III, SEAT 1, Sunnyvale City Council on November 6, 2018!
Watch Henry’s presentation provided to the Sunnyvale City Council to see how he researches, explores, reviews, and then carefully delivers a beneficial solution. This is the type of Candidate who is well-suited to being an excellent Council Member.
FOR MORE INFO About Henry Alexander III
- Three-time former Chair Sunnyvale Parks & Recreation Commission, Commissioner since 2012
- Two-time President of the Ray-Nor Park Neighborhood Association 2012-2014, 2016-2018
- Worked at major tech companies such as Facebook, Google, Western Digital, and Seagate which gives me a current view of today’s technology and “Move Fast” culture.
- Adjunct professor at Cogswell College in both the Business Arts and English/Humanities degree programs.
- Has taken the role of spokesperson and leader in the neighborhood he lives in and surrounding communities in Sunnyvale. He has helped plan several outreach events to help strengthen the bonds within the community and to promote connection.
- Henry has emerged as the City’s point of contact to communicate with the community at large. He has hosted extremely well-attended forums which have included Mayor Glenn Hendricks, Sunnyvale DPS, and City Traffic staff.
- Led initiatives such as “Save Raynor Park” as well as “Adopt a Park” which mobilized over 1,000 residents in less than about a week to obtain petition signatures to save open space.
- Served as the mentor for numerous high school students as leader of the Generation Xample music program.
Make your VOICE Heard and Vote for HENRY on Nov. 6th !!
Posted in City of Sunnyvale: City Council, Gustav Larsson, Henry Alexander III, Josh Grossman
Tagged Glenn Hendricks, Gustav Larrson Sunnyvale, Henry Alexander III, Henry Alexander III for Sunnyvale Council, Josh Grossman, Sunnyvale City Council Campaign Funding PACs and Developers, sunnyvale city council candidates, Sunnyvale City Council Election 2018, Sunnyvale Election Council Members
Courtesy Sunnyvale Councilmember Pat Meyering
Voters in Sunnyvale were sent a Sample Ballot & Voter Information Pamphlet by the County Registrar.
On Page 44, there is a half-page Impartial Analysis of Measure M. It says the Proposed Changes of Measure M affect “Leases in excess of 55 years . . .”
None of the leases at the Sunnyvale Office Center have a duration of more than a few years.
Jim Griffith voted several times over public opposition to sell a portion of Raynor Park. Jim voted over public opposition to allow the new owner to exclude Sunnyvale residents from use of the remaining “public park” space when the new owner wanted to conduct activities on the “public” park land.
Measure M, the Public Land for Public Use Act, requires such city council decisions to be approved by a simple majority of voters. Santa Clara + Milpitas are seeking approval by two-thirds of voters. Continue reading
Posted in City of Sunnyvale Council Election 2016, City of Sunnyvale Measure M, Gustav Larsson, Jim Griffith Sunnyvale, Pat Meyering
Tagged De Anza Properties, Developers Contributions Influence in Sunnyvale, Gustav Larrson Sunnyvale, larry klein sunnyvale, measure m sunnyvale, Pat Meyering Sunnyvale, Special Interests Donations, specialinterestwatch.org, sunnyvale city council candidates, Sunnyvale Councilmember Jim Griffith, yes on m sunnyvale