Courtesy Holly Lofgren
SUNNYVALE CITY COUNCIL
There is no doubt, Sunnyvale has been tremendously influenced by developers and special interests. It is VERY IMPORTANT to elect grassroots candidates who will listen and work for residents. All three recommended candidates have been long time residents of Sunnyvale and have extensive experience serving in different capacities and are supported by individuals who overwhelmingly live in Sunnyvale.
For information regarding campaign spending, please see these informative links:
Part 4 Follow The Money (10/30/18)
- Video: Part 4: Follow The Money video plus Eric Krock’s related comments (duration: 5 min 30 sec)
- Presentation: Part 4 – Follow The Money slides (PDF)
- Funding Summary: 2018 Council Election Funding summary sheet (PDF) (PNG)
- Score Card: 2018 Council Candidate Score Card (PDF) (PNG)
For information regarding the candidates qualifications, positions and activities, please see these websites of the Sunnyvale City Council Candidates I endorse:
Additionally, the Sunnyvale Sun published an Op Ed from both myself and Andy Frazer outlining why candidate Mason Fong is unsuitable for this public office, dated October 26, 2018.
Opinion Letters to the Mercury News_Mason Fong sent out campaign fliers with false endorsements
Posted in City of Sunnyvale Election 2018, City of Sunnyvale: City Council, Glenn Hendricks, Glenn Hendricks Sunnyvale, Gustav Larsson, Henry Alexander III, Josh Grossman, Mason Fong, Sunnyvale Campaign Funding, Sunnyvale City Council, Sunnyvale City Council Election
Tagged 2018 Josh Grossman for Sunnyvale City Council Seat 2, City of Sunnyvale Council Election 2018, Eric Krock, Glenn Hendricks Council, Gustav Larson, Henry Alexander III, Josh Grossman, Mason Fong Sunnyvale City Council
Why would Corporations and Developers, who live outside of outside of the City of Sunnyvale, fund certain Candidates for the City Council Election 2018? Why so much Campaign Funding? Do large contributions make for a better Candidate?
This does not mean that the highest funded candidates are the best choices . . . the generous campaign donors ultimately desire a City Council and Members who will vote favorably to approve their developments and projects. This is not always in the interest in the quality of living for Sunnyvale Residents.
2018 City of Sunnyvale Council Candidate and Election Funding Sources
2018 City of Sunnyvale City Council Election Candidate Council Scorecard
Overwhelming Funding is NOT EQUAL to a BETTER CANDIDATE. Talk with the Candidates, visit their websites and remember you are the one who elects the Sunnyvale City Council.
Remember to VOTE ON Nov. 6th !!
Posted in City of Sunnyvale: City Council, Glenn Hendricks, Glenn Hendricks Sunnyvale, Gustav Larsson, Henry Alexander III, Josh Grossman, Sunnyvale Campaign Funding
Tagged Campaign Funded Candidates in Sunnyvale, City of Sunnyvale Council Election 2018, Eric Krock, Glenn Hendricks Council, Glenn Hendricks Sunnyvale, Gustav Larrson Sunnyvale, Gustav Larsson for Council, Henry Alexander III for Sunnyvale Council, John Vidovich of De Anza Properties, Josh Grossman, Joshua Grossman Sunnyvale, Sand Hill Property, SILVAR Independent
PLEASE make your voice heard and VOTE for JOSH GROSSMAN on Nov. 6th.
Josh Grossman is a Technology Executive and Attorney looking for Innovative solutions for tough problems such as Sunnyvale traffic, balanced growth, reducing Airplane noise, and protecting mobile home parks. Most importantly, Josh has not accepted donations from Political Action Committee PACs or Developers. Why is this important? PACs are political committees organized for the purpose of raising and spending money to elect and defeat candidates. Most PACs represent business, labor or ideological interests. Josh promises to make independent decisions on behalf of, and for Sunnyvale Residents.
VISIT: https://www.josh4council.com/ Continue reading
Posted in Glenn Hendricks, Glenn Hendricks Sunnyvale, Henry Alexander III, Josh Grossman, Sunnyvale City Council, Sunnyvale City Council Election
Tagged 2018 Josh Grossman for Sunnyvale City Council Seat 2, Candidates for Sunnyvale City Council 2018, Glenn Hendricks, Glenn Hendricks Council, Gustav Larrson Sunnyvale, Henry Alexander III, Josh Grossman, Joshua Grossman Sunnyvale, Sunnyvale City Council Election 2018
VOTE for Henry Alexander III, SEAT 1, Sunnyvale City Council on November 6, 2018! Raynor Park Resident and Advocate, Henry has not accepted donations from Political Action Committee PACs or Developers. Why is this important? PACs are political committees organized for the purpose of raising and spending money to elect and defeat candidates. Most PACs represent business, labor or ideological interests. Henry promises to make independent decisions on behalf of, and for Sunnyvale Residents.
See why so many Sunnyvale Residents are saying “I’m with Henry!”
Henry has raised his family in Sunnyvale and cares about your quality of living. Henry’s contemplative, informed approach, based upon his foundation of experience makes him the BEST CHOICE for SEAT 1 City of Sunnyvale Council. Furthermore, he has not accepted donations from Political Action Committee PACs or Developers, which will allow him to continue making independent, wise choices for Sunnyvale issues at hand and coming soon.
ADVOCATING for Sunnyvale, VOTE for Henry Alexander III, SEAT 1, Sunnyvale City Council on November 6, 2018!
Watch Henry’s presentation provided to the Sunnyvale City Council to see how he researches, explores, reviews, and then carefully delivers a beneficial solution. This is the type of Candidate who is well-suited to being an excellent Council Member.
FOR MORE INFO About Henry Alexander III
- Three-time former Chair Sunnyvale Parks & Recreation Commission, Commissioner since 2012
- Two-time President of the Ray-Nor Park Neighborhood Association 2012-2014, 2016-2018
- Worked at major tech companies such as Facebook, Google, Western Digital, and Seagate which gives me a current view of today’s technology and “Move Fast” culture.
- Adjunct professor at Cogswell College in both the Business Arts and English/Humanities degree programs.
- Has taken the role of spokesperson and leader in the neighborhood he lives in and surrounding communities in Sunnyvale. He has helped plan several outreach events to help strengthen the bonds within the community and to promote connection.
- Henry has emerged as the City’s point of contact to communicate with the community at large. He has hosted extremely well-attended forums which have included Mayor Glenn Hendricks, Sunnyvale DPS, and City Traffic staff.
- Led initiatives such as “Save Raynor Park” as well as “Adopt a Park” which mobilized over 1,000 residents in less than about a week to obtain petition signatures to save open space.
- Served as the mentor for numerous high school students as leader of the Generation Xample music program.
Make your VOICE Heard and Vote for HENRY on Nov. 6th !!
Posted in City of Sunnyvale: City Council, Gustav Larsson, Henry Alexander III, Josh Grossman
Tagged Glenn Hendricks, Gustav Larrson Sunnyvale, Henry Alexander III, Henry Alexander III for Sunnyvale Council, Josh Grossman, Sunnyvale City Council Campaign Funding PACs and Developers, sunnyvale city council candidates, Sunnyvale City Council Election 2018, Sunnyvale Election Council Members